Home » Welcome

Welcome

There are several course learning outcomes that have helped me to increase my level of writing over time. In this case, there are three-course learning outcomes that are most meaningful and important to me. One of them is called “Explore and analyze, in writing and reading, a variety of genres and rhetorical situations”. Something that gets my attention with this outcome is the fact that we wrote research papers with some evidence online to prove the statement we’re exploring. Thus, this outcome must be meaningful to those who research evidence online. Another course learning outcome is called “Develop strategies for reading, drafting, collaborating, revising and editing”. Something that brings me the interest in this outcome is that we were meeting with several group members to work on any strategy assignments. This has helped me to gain information from my group members to start writing my paper. One more course learning outcome that’s the most meaningful to me is called “Compose texts that integrate your stance with appropriate sources using strategies such as summary, critical analysis, interpretation, synthesis, and argumentation”. This is the most meaningful outcome I used for my essay, as I claimed and included several points in my research paper. Overall, these three outcomes assisted me to provide reliable evidence and strategies that would make my research paper stronger in terms of writing. I also double-checked my paper to resolve any grammatical issues, which helped me to increase my writing.